Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Strike Doesn't Paralyze The Country

Civil Service Strike Doesn't Paralyze The Country Ian, again I hope that one day you will find yourself having to seek help from those who you abuse and disdain so much and on that day I hope that the help that you need and expect is not forthcoming as the service will no longer be there. Tiffany and co Jewelry Idiots like you bleat and moan about the cost of providing public services but are the first to compain when they have to use them and find that they have been cut to the bone. If your employer tore up your terms and conditions of service and attempted to deprive you of 50% of your redundancy pay and the right at 50 to your pension being made up by 6.66 years would you just sit back and welcome such a kick in the teeth like a slave? I have given 33 years service this year to the country and have worked bloody hard during that time but still encounter snot nosed middle class Tory voters such as yourself who Tiffany Rings disdain anyone who provides a service to others. Perhaps you would rather that my redundancy pay be paid to your big fat banker/wanker/tory/mp friends? Indeed maybe you are a banker/wanker yourself? My complaint is people who do need the public services not being able to get the help they need because the people employed in the civil service are either not able or not willing to do the job they are paid for and until they are prepared to do that they should shut the fuck up. And don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. When I was working I was a consutant to two government departments and was gobsmacked by the abyssal incompetence and infinite laziness of the middle and lower grade staff. Then, when I became disabled and my wife, on the advice of hospital staff, tried to register me as incapacitated on account of being so Tiffany Bracelets Sale serverely paralyzed I could not sit up unaided and could not even wipe my own arse some moron civil servant sent a letter telling me I should register unemployed and start looking for work (at the time I was still in intensive care) By the time my complaint was beng dealt with I was sufficiently recovered to have the bugger out of a job. He said he had contacted the hospital and they said I was not diabled. The hospital testified that nobody from the DWP had contacted them about my case. So we add dishonesty to incomptence and laziness. Since then I have recovered to some extent and worked for a charity a task which often enables me to kick usless, obstructive civil servants up the arse and make them deliver the service us taxpayers pay for. And how they hate me for it, but as the Emperor Tiberius said, I don't care if they hate me so long as they fear me. BTW I have never voted Conservative in my life so that's another of your idiotic assumptions proven totally wrong. Now stop whining, fuck off and give thanks the taxpayers in their boundless generosity have given you an easy life for so long because you would be unemployable in the real world. I never saw much humour in your jokes but nice one for contacting us from beyond the grave. That's a first. The first year we almost catch up, you all throw a hissy fit. I really am confused. That may not be you Mr Horn but it is the impression we get. As for Mr Hope---welcome back from the ether. You could lighten up the others by cracking some jokes. The ignorant crap bags do not condemn the Police--we're thinking a little lower on the rung: Those who fill in ten forms for a homeownwer who only wants a compost bin. Strikes: Another thing your good at--after all a bit of fresh air, wave a banner and off to the pub! Mbt shoes is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body,mbt shoes sale, Mbt women's shoes are on sale. MBT shoes are hot sell now as this is a kind of healthy shoes. It is quite wonderfully generous of people like you in giving extensively just what a canon nb-5l battery lot of people would've offered for sale as an e-book in making some cash on their own, chiefly seeing that you could have done it if you ever decided. These strategies additionally served as the great way to be sure that somebody else have the identical fervor just like my own to discover out

No comments:

Post a Comment